Hello from yet another Texan!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by pavlovscat, May 16, 2008.

1. pavlovscat

pavlovscat Private E-2

Hey, Y'all!
    I am another experienced lurker. I finally caught something I couldn't get rid of myself by just searching, so I had to join. A big thanks to TimW who has been guiding me through this. I know just enough to be troublesome, but not enough to be useful! :-D

Nice to see so many Texans here. I am another Texas transplant. We've been in the Houston area for 3 years, the last 2 years in Katy. I must say that Texas is great! I am glad to be here. Hmmm...maybe we can have a big Geek BBQ?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

This place is looking like the Alamo more and more each week! ;)

Welcome to Majorgeeks and yeah TimW is a goodun.

BBQ sounds damm good, got beer?

3. pavlovscat

pavlovscat Private E-2

Beer, scotch & margaritas!!

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

SOLD... done deal, off to find next flight to Texas.

Hope you enjoy the forum, the lounge and shoutbox are also good places to chat to the many members here.

5. pavlovscat

pavlovscat Private E-2

Thanks, Halo, and have a great weekend!

6. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

You are most definitely welcome here. :wave

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

8. pavlovscat

pavlovscat Private E-2

Thank y'all for the warm welcome! I am sitting here, Lagavulin in hand, celebrating my officially vundo-free PC. What a lovely feeling! I just had to share. :cool

9. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Howdy Guy,

Glad you found it. Given enough time we might even give the Aussies a run for their money! Rest yourself, kick back your heels, and visit a while.

Probably no suprise two of the hotter places on earth have the most members, or am I just imagining things.

10. pavlovscat

pavlovscat Private E-2

Well, thanks, Bill, but I am a gal...I just have a few masculine habits: scotch, cigars & football - preferably all at the same time! ;)

Yep, Texas is hot. I'm from New Orleans which is more humid, but there is nothing like the Texas summer sun. If you've been out in it, no telling what you're imagining. :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds