Screen Print Size

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jud149, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Jud149

Jud149 First Sergeant

The print size (character size) on a few of my favorite web sites, not this one, has all of a sudden become considerably smaller. Is there an adjustment for this?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

View > Text Size > Medium is generally the correct size for websites

you can also hold ctrl and move the mouse wheel, if you have a wheel on your rodent that is.

3. Jud149

Jud149 First Sergeant

That was it, thanks! Haven't a clue how that got changed.

4. DavidGP

sometime a mis-hit of a few buttons or if you do have a wheelie mouse then hitting the ctrl key and accidently moving the mouse could do that.... or it could just be an MS XP quirk :)

5. Jud149

Jud149 First Sergeant

While I've got you here, Halo, why do my threads have the arrow on the envelope. None of the others have it.

6. DavidGP

They signify that you have posted in that thread.... good reminder of ones that you may want to re-visit to keep upto date on its progress if you wanted or gave advice.

7. Jud149

Jud149 First Sergeant

So that arrow just shows on the originator's screen??

8. DavidGP

Yes and only show when your logged in

other notable icons are the letters popping out of envelope show a popular thread and a red envelope with letters shows a very popular thread.

9. Jud149

Jud149 First Sergeant

Thanks again!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds