Copy Malwarebytes to CD

Discussion in 'Software' started by buffee, Mar 23, 2011.

1. buffee

buffee Private E-2

My brother's PC is infected, hes here right now from Ariz. I want to make him a copy of MALWAREBYTES to take home. I have used it many times to uninfect other friends PC and for this peticular virus it works great. I feel retarded, how do I burn it onto a disc. I have the updated free program on my desktop, what do I do to get it onto a cd/dvd. thanks.:major:major

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Moved to software. Why do you want to put it on CD when you can download it directly to his laptop?

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

If direct downloading doesnt work to the PC as it should do, then you can use CD Burner XP thats free to burn it to CD/DVD, but do you have a USB pen as its much easier to transfer to one of those from your PC then to his.

Steps using CDBurnerXP to burn a data disk HERE

4. TimW

Easiest thing to do is to download the exe file to your desktop and then transfer it to cd. He can then just transfer it to his desktop and run the setup file.

5. psco2007

psco2007 Master Sergeant

You have to burn the program to an external hdd or flash drive and then transfer it to your brother's computer.

6. buffee

buffee Private E-2

well one his laptop is in another state, and two the virus he has WILL NOT LET YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING!!!!He cannot even get on the internet, so giving him a downloaded copy of malwarebytes on cd seems to be the easiest thing to do, thats why I asked!

7. buffee

buffee Private E-2

already figured it out myself.

8. TimW

9. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

And you could also include SuperAntiSpyware to compliment MalwareBytes.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds