New and need help!

Discussion in 'Software' started by ziner218, Nov 22, 2014.

1. ziner218

ziner218 Private E-2

purchased ashampoo photo optimizer 6 They sent me a link that's supposed to take me to manuals but didn't. Can anyone help with getting man 4 this prog?
    THX in advance!
    ziner218

2. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

3. ziner218

ziner218 Private E-2

Hey Nick Thx 4 response. I have been there and they sent email w/link 4
    manuals but wouldn't work. It came up to a pg in German? They wanted a ref
    # which I gave them in my return email. I thinking this prog is not going to be worth all this hassle when they didn't even have a "manual" with all the other files. If u think of something or need more info pls get back 2 me. BTW using
    WIN 7/2. Thx again. Will try to find a USA # to call Mon

Bill G

4. AtlBo

AtlBo Major Geek Extraordinaire

ziner218...

I haven't tried this software or any of the other photo editing software from Ashampoo, but I have WinOptimizer 2012 and Ashampoo Burning Studio and those are very good software. They have a very clean development style at Ashampoo and also a very sharp eye for features and the presentation of them.

I was looking around for anything leading to a manual for APO 6, and all I found was reviews. They seemed good, most saying the software is just meant to quickly adjust color and other simple pic settings. Sounds like good software for normal everyday picture takers.

Good luck finding the manuals. Sorry you had a bad experience with that, since I feel like Ashampoo has really talented and creative program makers...

5. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

ziner218, look and see if this helps you.

Help and Settings: Clicking a context-sensitive Help button in any window opens Photo Optimizer 6's user manual in the relevant section. The user-configurable Service Channel lets you choose which notifications you receive, and a local database option backs up images to your disk.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds