Exclude process from CPU usage metering ??

Discussion in 'Software' started by ACE 256, May 18, 2007.

1. ACE 256

ACE 256 MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Overclocking Expe

Is thare a way to exclude the CPU usage from one or more processes in task managers CPU usage meter? More to the point im looking for a way to exclude F@Hs CPU usage from my CPU usage stats, for the most part in games so i can tell what precent of the CPU is being used by the game as opposed to seeing 100% the whole time.

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to achieve, but open up the Windows Task manager (usually Ctrl-Alt-Del or Ctrl-Alt-Esc).

Then click on the Processes Tab heading, instead of the Performance Tab.

Double click on the CPU heading and the processes will sort from highest to lowest CPU users, to help pinpoint the various CPU percentages.

Hope this is what you are after. If not, post back here. Bazza

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds