help i'm being hacked

Discussion in 'Software' started by Vlad the Impaler, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Vlad the Impaler

Vlad the Impaler F.K.A. Immaculate

Somebody is trying to hack my computer but i have a firewall so he cant get in. But now i have his IP address, what can i do against him? thank you in advance!

2. Anthology08

Anthology08 Private E-2

What kind of windows are you running and what kind of firewall is it?

3. Vlad the Impaler

i'm running Windows ZP and Zone Alarm.. thanks

4. Vlad the Impaler

5. Anthology08

Anthology08 Private E-2

Alright, okay go into your command prompt and type in this netstat -a this will pull up all the port and ips of the people that are connected to you. Do that if you don't know what the persons ip is the most important things for you take his ip and type into your browser. type http://(then the ip) this will give you the guys information such as his icq number and that kind of info. You need to get of the internet right after you do this make sure you right down his ip, so that you can report him later. run your anti-virus and run adware which yoiu can download off this site. and run that is will remove all spyware on your computer try this first alright.

6. Vlad the Impaler

thanks Anthology i'm gonna give this a try. peace

7. Anthology08

Anthology08 Private E-2

No Problem, man. If you need anymore help just im or just keep posting here, alright. One othering make sure you block the ip with your firewall so that he can not get back in again.;) You are welcome.

8. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

what port was "the hacker" attempting to enter. What some people don't realize is all the "events" that happen while they are not using a firewall and as soon as they put one on , they see all this "activity" and go crazy thinking someone is hacking. If you're just getting pinged then don't sweat it. You'd be surprised at all the scanning that goes on and you don't even know it.

9. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

I tried typing in netstat -a and get the screen for a second before it disappears. Read through the help file already without finding any fix.

Thanks

augie

10. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

go to the main page here at MG and download Active Ports .. it does what netstat does but allows you to terminate the connection as well..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds