Windows easy transfer

Discussion in 'Software' started by LIG, Dec 3, 2008.

1. LIG

LIG Private E-2

I didn't see a topic for dumb move corrections so I put this here since it's sort of a problem with a program..

Ok. I just got a new laptop and I used windows easy transfer to send stuff from my old pc. It said it copied just fine so I sent old pc with my dad to erase and set up for my kids. I went to install the windows easy transfer file onto my laptop a few days later when I got around to it and it says the file is corrupted.... In the meantime, dad has already wiped the old pc. Is there any way to uncorrupt the file so I can install it? If it matters, it was coming from windows xp and going to windows vista.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds