Document sent to the printer but nothing happen

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by iamceo, Aug 8, 2014.

1. iamceo

iamceo Private E-2

Hi,i have install driver for Panasonic KX-P1121E printer to my pc(win7pro) and when i tried to print test page, it prompt "this document has been sent to the printer" but nothing happen. There is no job in the queuing list when i click on "see whats printing". Any idea???

2. rustysavage

rustysavage Sergeant Major

• Did the printer function properly prior to installation of the drivers?
    • Why did you install new drivers for the printer? Was there a problem with the printer's functionality that you were trying to fix?
    • What is the version/date of the drivers you installed?
    • Where did you get the drivers?
    • Did the drivers constitute software for a new printer or were you updating?
    • Are you running Win 7 sp1? If you don't know then click on START button and type winver into the Search box and hit Enter. See if the "About Windows" screen says "Service Pack 1".

Here's a link to the Panasonic website page containing a link for downloading the newest drivers for your printer, dated Jan 09, 2014. Download and install those, then try printing again.

http://panasonic.net/pcc/products/printer/download/p1121edownload.html

3. iamceo

iamceo Private E-2

*the printer function properly prior to installation of the drivers at other pc that have similar os and spec.
    *Why did you install new drivers for the printer? Because this is the first time that pc is attach to the printer.
    *What is the version/date of the drivers you installed? 9 jan 2013 here's the link http://panasonic.net/pcc/products/printer/download/p1121edownload.html (i think it is the same link as urs)
    *Where did you get the drivers? official link from panasonic
    *Did the drivers constitute software for a new printer or were you updating?
    Not understand this
    *Windows 7 Pro SP1

4. rustysavage

rustysavage Sergeant Major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds