Hello All!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Terry Mathis, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Terry Mathis

Terry Mathis Private E-2

I've been using the downloads area so long I figured this old fart better join the Forums and here I am! I've a background of studying military history, tactics, strategies and weapons and I am fairly computer literate (I build my own). I just wanted to introduce my self and say hello! I hope to contribute to the forums in a positive frame of mind. :)

-Terry Mathis

2. Terry Mathis

Terry Mathis Private E-2

Well hello Kestrel, and thanks. I'm happy to be here! :wave
    .. sure is a big forum, twill take a keen eye to keep track of all the forums.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

old fart LOL

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Terry Mathis

Terry Mathis Private E-2

Heh, thanks Wildwolf, for the welcome. Funny that, I have a companion dog from thr wolf family (a Siberian Husky) who will top out at 65kg. Excellent, beautiful animal. He is a 'red' one with a pedigree a mile long.

Anyway, I am glad to be here Wolf! :wave

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

love huskies. always wanted an alaskan malamute:)

hope you enjoy the forums...

6. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

WW, that's Aussie strine for "been around a while (ie age wise)";)

We have some sayings that sound odd to "outsiders"LOL

Hey Terry,

Welcome on board, :wave

Cheers

LS

7. Terry Mathis

Terry Mathis Private E-2

I hope you get your Malamute soon,Wolf. On another note, I was told that Husky's aren't fully mature until four years of age. :( Ours is around two, but mostly perfectly trained, no house bathroom problems in a while. It's so cute the way he tells me he needs to go outside (even though I let him out there,chained for several hours at a time). He has to be chained, because they are notorious for escaping for some reason. He eats just once a day and gets about two cups of a combination of a good dog food and chopped carrots (fibre and carotene) and still is over 50kg and still growing.

It will take a long time to investigate this huge monster of a forum, which is good for me. It will keep me occupied.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds