Just wanted to say sorry to a certain admin

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Fillibuster, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Fillibuster

Fillibuster Private E-2

Not sure where to place this so as per the recommendation I'll stick it here and you may move it as needed.

Not that I created any drama or want to, but I feel like I offended and upset Chaslang unintentionally. The tone of his posts when he replied to me just seemed irritated to me so I had assumed I upset him. It was a misunderstanding of the problem since I'm very computer-illiterate and I made some mistakes, so... I think that really caused a rift.

I'm sorry about all that. I'd have liked to send this via PM, but I don't have that privilege yet. Feel free to let him know I said sorry. I would appreciate that.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I sent a note to Chaslang. He's extremely busy with his real work and this, so I'm not sure if he'll see this or not.

Just an fyi if you need malware removal again... The process that they follow is important so it is important that you follow the instructions exactly. Frustration comes when they aren't followed or the helpers are having to come back and say the same things over again.

I'm sure you are fine with chas,

3. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi there. :)

Please do not worry that you upset Chaslang. I read the thread and you clearly did not upset him, and believe me, he was not irritated at all. Chaslang has done this for years on a daily basis and is one of the most patient people I know. (He had to train me after all LOL)

Don't forget when we cannot see each other's faces, it's eay to misinterpret things. Either way don't worry about anything like that. ;)

4. Fillibuster

Fillibuster Private E-2

I think I can understand... it's easy to get frustrated when something doesn't go right and complicates things.

And thanks for reassuring me. I didn't want there to be any hard feelings.

5. Kestrel13!

No, there isn't. ;)

6. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

No worries!! :)

7. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

I remember when kes was learning to infect vms for removal practice :)

8. Kestrel13!

I always found it Sooo hard to get infected on purpose!!! :-D

9. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

This happens occasionally on MajorGeeks and we just have to hope people understand. Malware removal is difficult and frustrating, especially to the end user (yourself). Our moderators here are volunteers with jobs, families, etc so sometimes you might get a short response and that's because we are trying to help everybody and that's very hard to do with long winded responses and smilies. Instead, it's get to the point here ASAP.

So don't mistake shortness as anything but what it is; wanting to help you but also others waiting in line.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds