Looking for the best tv tuner pci card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by steve Max, Sep 19, 2004.

1. steve Max

steve Max Private First Class

I've been reading up on reviews of tv tuner cards and was wondering if anyone has any experience with winfast expert or the msi tv anywhere ,asus tv cards. I was considering the leadtek winfast but seems to have driver issues. They are all in the same price range so looking for the better performer. Thanks for any advice.

2. InYearsToCome

InYearsToCome MajorGeek

I have a Leadtek TV 2000XP, and i love it. there may be some minor difficulty getting it installed correctly, but once it is, the drivers are seamless.

as long as you find out which drivers work best, its a great card, and its relatively cheap for the high performance it gives you.

i'd definetly recommend it, as I even use the Winfast PVR as a movie player so i can have a remote control :p

3. steve Max

steve Max Private First Class

thanks in years, a question, did you install the drivers then update them from their website or did the ones that come with it work.. thanks for the info

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds