Internet and cell phones

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by n0r4d, Apr 16, 2007.

1. n0r4d

n0r4d Private E-2

no worries people nothing technical, i ust got a new cell phone, its a T Mobile dash, and im using it to start this thread, its running windows mobile 5.0, if anyone knows any cool sites to visit for free themes and related appz to install on the phone hook me up. anyone else have a cool cell phone that they would like to discuss

2. Wayne82

Wayne82 Sergeant Major

Mines a bit crappy and old, Motorola L6. I got a bluetooth adapter on my pc though so I can transfer photos. There not top quality though . Might get a new one soon.

3. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

I have a Motorola V3 Razr right now. I'm holding out for the second generation iPhone when it's $49.99 with a 2 year contract just like the Razr is now. :D I use my phone to call people, that's about it.

4. Mini-Geek

Mini-Geek Private E-2

Im getting the Sony Erricson K750 its MP3 phone with a memory card slot suporting a 2 gig card and its got a 2 megapixel camera and flash! :D

5. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

And a belt holder so you don't lose this one!!!! ;)

6. n0r4d

n0r4d Private E-2

yea this phone isnt all bad, besides the fact its running windows. its good.

7. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

I have been looking at the Verizon XV6700. Looks like a great device just have to take the time to upgrade. Its kinda high on my priority list but keeps getting knocked down by other stuff lol.

8. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

please don't be offended but i think you got the number wrong?
    i have a Sony 750i it is all that you say except does not have a flash, i think the number you want is K850

9. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Mini-Geek is correct...see link full specification. (I realise O2 have discontinued this handset, but the spec is still accurate for stores that stock it).

Maybe there are some differences between the UK models and the Belgium ones.

10. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

ok LEV i stand corrected.

it's not surprising that Belgium has a different spec they are a bit like the Brits and try to stand apart from everyone else in Europe.

for instance my computer has a AZERTY keypad but everyone else has QWERTY i had a lot of fun trying to run English in the beginning as it was configured in French, Dutch and German.

i have had my phone for about 18 months it has all the bells and whistles but no flash and only 1.8 pixels.

SORRY MINI GEEK:eek:

11. Mini-Geek

Mini-Geek Private E-2

Its Ok lol :) Do you have a link for the belgian k750? i want to take a look at it ;)

12. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

i had a scout around cant find anything in english and i do not have my original documents to scan into the computer, maybe the spec was changed onlater models as i said i have had mine about 18 months or more it was just released when i got it, that just goes to prove that jumping staight in with new products is not always the best option.
    let others do the testing first.
    i am very happy with the phone i have it connected to the pc via bluetooth and that really works well.
    i am not sure what comes with the phone now i received a dvd to install a pc suite but found it a bit on the big side if you doe a bit of playing you find you do not need the whole suite, so enjoy your new toy and take lottsa pix:wave

13. Mini-Geek

Mini-Geek Private E-2

I previously had a 1.3meg camera on my phone and that took quality photos so this one should be great. It will stop me carrying around my camera phone and walkman lol ;) Yeh i found i didnt need the pc suite on my previous phone and that i could just drop n drag

14. ladyofevilness

ladyofevilness Private E-2

I had to go back to my very old virgin mobile phone when my other died I just couldnt see paying another $250 :(

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds