services

Discussion in 'Software' started by freedom123, Jul 26, 2014.

1. freedom123

freedom123 Private E-2

I seem to have too many services running when I scan services with msconfig.
    Windows 7 does not allow me to copy the list although I can highlight it, so that I can print it somewhere.
    Can you help me to be able to send a list of services on my Lenovo Z580 laptop to you, so that you can comment.

2. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

3. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

The program I use for screen captures is Lightshot. It's freeware and instead of having to take a screenshot of the entire desktop or an opened window, you select the area of the screen you want to capture. You can save the image in a number of formats (but, use jpeg because of size limitations for the forums), annotate the screen capture and some other editing options are available as well.

4. freedom123

freedom123 Private E-2

Herewith screenshots:

Attached Files:

• PS1.png
      PS1.png
      File size:
      53.6 KB
      Views:
    • PS2.png
      PS2.png
      File size:
      54.6 KB
      Views:
    • PS3.png
      PS3.png
      File size:
      57.6 KB
      Views:
    • PS4.png
      PS4.png
      File size:
      58.7 KB
      Views:
    • PS5.png
      PS5.png
      File size:
      58.4 KB
      Views:
  5. freedom123

freedom123 Private E-2

Last two Screenshots. The rest all show as stopped

6. freedom123

freedom123 Private E-2

Sorry, Last two screenshots. Rest show as stopped

Attached Files:

• PS6.png
      PS6.png
      File size:
      53 KB
      Views:
    • PS7.png
      PS7.png
      File size:
      54.9 KB
      Views:
  7. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

From what I saw, they're either Microsoft services or services required by your hardware. Some appear to be "on demand" and stop when not needed. If you want more control over them, instead of running msconfig, try running services.msc.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds