Officejet 710 and Alignment

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by wassthetory, Jul 31, 2007.

1. wassthetory

wassthetory Private E-2

I have an Officejet 710 all-in-one printer and am using Windows XP. I have only recently been having the top half of of the black printing missing, everything in color is fine. Even switching out the black when using the photo cartridge is fine. Only when printing B/W. I have aligned over and over and am at the extreme opposite on that scale, horizontal is still off at #1 and vertical is good at K. I have also replaced the black cartridge a few times too, with good within expiration date ones. Does anyone know any other way to align more specifically than the automatic one or am I doomed to take it to the shop? It prints almost ok when using the best print setting, but that takes forever and is definitely a problem. I have also cleaned the nozzles.
    Thanks for any help!!

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds