Confused

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by prcync, Jan 20, 2008.

1. prcync

prcync Private E-2

While I have been using, phixing, and programing computers since 1955, the current technology bewilders me when things go wrong. Now I have (i suspect) a virus in "IE" the locks up when certain conditions seem to exist. There is a lot of info on the forums but do not know to peruse a thread back or forward. Any help? Is there a tutorial?
    Thanks - prcync

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome

I'm not sure, but I think you are asking how to do this:

Click on User CP > Edit options > scroll down to Thread
    Display Options > Change Thread display mode to Oldest first

Your best bet for malware though is to follow this thread and start a thread in Malware after you have completed it:

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

All threads in Malware are specific to that particular poster and you should not try to fix your computer using the steps in those posts.

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Hi
    If you follow what laura dictates, you should get one of the malware experts to answer you as soon as they can.
    Give as much detail of your problem as possible.

Good luck
    G

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds