e-GeForce4 MX440 driver

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sparkyrhett, May 3, 2009.

1. sparkyrhett

sparkyrhett Private E-2

Good morn. I have a NVIDIA e-GeForce4 MX440. I would like to download a driver but looking through your list, I am not sure which one to choose. Could you help. OS MS Home Edition w/SP2. Thanks in advance :confused

2. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

3. sparkyrhett

sparkyrhett Private E-2

Thank you for your help

4. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

This is a great site for downloading, but as newer gpu's are released, and newer versions of drivers come out, nvidia, and ati, start to leave out support for older models. Your best bet is to go to either the manufacturers site, or in this case, nvidia, to get the drivers, to make sure you are getting the proper one.

5. 2-Bit-Geek

2-Bit-Geek Sergeant

Wow a GeForce MX440 128MB, I had one of those a long time ago. It was sold to me as "the best of the best" :-D of course it was made to be a budget card so it wasn't great dam salesman LOL

:major2-Bit-Geek:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds