Nature's gifts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tonyhale, Mar 22, 2010.

1. tonyhale

tonyhale Lounge Lizard No.2

A most fantastic sight. After a rain shower, a large pine tree in the back garden began to sparkle in the evening sunlight, as the breeze stirred the branches; the sun caught the droplets of rain causing them to act as prisms, the colours of the rainbow flashed amid the dark green of the tree. No camera could have captured this amazing sight. :wave

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Ahh, that sounds just beautiful, Tony. Reminds me of our beechnut trees, when they get all frosted over, and sparkle in the sun, until the sun warms up enough to melt them. You are correct, a camera cannot catch some of Nature's beauty. Only some of it.

I seen 6 swans this morning going into town. They were just absolutely beautiful, and I just hope they are not "bothered" like the pair was last year. I do enjoy walking thru the woods, and enjoying the beautiful sights and sounds that it beholds. One must experience this, to truly enjoy it;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds