Get Me The Geeks!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Matacumbie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Sounds interesting Steve, do they once broadcast have a live streaming version of this programme as me not get 60mins in UK?

3. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Don't know. I was looking back to see if some of past episodes are offered.

Steve

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

All I can find under Watch Now is little 1 and 2 minute teasers. Got a 45 second one on the Geeks.

Steve

5. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

6. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

Hey i just watch it it was pretty good you can see it all on the link provided
    by Matacumbie.

7. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

It's on right now in the East Coast

8. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

OMG. My tech support guy, Danny, wears a turbin. ;)

Steve

9. LauraR

haha...pretty funny.

Before I came here to MGs, I felt pretty knowledgable and geeky. After coming here, I felt like you all were speaking geek and I was clueless (it's gotten better though :D). After watching that and realizing I have done everything they talked about successfully at least twice (including setting up and hooking up my entire entertainment system w/ LCD and hi def), I don't feel quite so clueless anymore. :)

10. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Quote of the month, right here:
    Ruling the world would interfere with playing with my computer and beating my new videogame. Just give me my money and my toys, and leave me alone. :major

11. LauraR

roflmao

I loved that! It's so true

12. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Have no interest in power... WTF? Bump the CPU voltage, crank up the RAM voltage and let's see if it will OC!:D

E

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds