trojan clicker.c

Discussion in 'Software' started by flessa, Jan 21, 2004.

1. flessa

flessa Private First Class

Anybody have any idea how I can get rid of this one? AVG couldn't heal it. It's in my syslaunch.exe file.

2. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK MajorGeeks Forum Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 21, 2004
  3. flessa

flessa Private First Class

Well, I downloaded Trojan Remover and nothing. Apparently Clicker.c isn't in their data base.

Sophos sends in circular loops between 'instructions for removing Trojans' and 'virus analysis' but they do seem to recognise clicker.c. Might be easier working with their directions if I had Sophos Anti-Virus program on my computer.

AdAware6 and AVG both find it but can't get rid of it.

I would just delete syslaunch.exe and then edit the registry if I knew that deleting that file wouldn't hurt anything.

I will try sygatetech next and see what happens with them.

4. General_Lee_Stoned

General_Lee_Stoned BuZZed Lightyear

5. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK MajorGeeks Forum Administrator Staff Member

Hi flessa
    The files regarding Clicker.c according to Norton are easily removed
    2. Scanning for and deleting the infected files
    Start your Symantec anti virus program and make sure that it is configured to scan all the files.

If any files are detected as infected with W32.Adclicker.C.Trojan, click Delete. The files in question should be able to be removed in safe mode or failing that remove on next boot is very good at removing stubborn files and can be found here
    FILE DOWNLOAD
    http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/bin/moveonb.exe

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds