Web pages showing incorrectly

Discussion in 'Software' started by snyamom, Jul 6, 2009.

1. snyamom

snyamom Private E-2

Hello,

My husband accesses a website called www.bigpumpkins.com. It will not load correctly - some of the pictures won't show up and/or there are garbage characters all over the page. We are using IE 7. I also tried this in Firefox and had the same problem. We are running super anti spyware, and Norton antivirus programs. I deleted all the cookies and temporary internet files. Thanks for any help.

2. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Using linux and FF2 here and it loaded correctly. Then on windows 2K and FF 3.0.11 and it also showed fine.
    Try loading FF (Safe Mode). Click on Programs, then Mozilla Firefox then Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode). This will load FF with no addons. Go to the site. If it loads correctly, it might be an addon causing the problem.
    Also put this into the address bar 68.15.54.168 which is the address of the bigpumpkins site.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds