Serious Help Needed!! Blue Screen and cant boot into Safe Mode

Discussion in 'Software' started by Tami19, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Tami19

Tami19 Private E-2

OMG I just killed my computer. I was downloading a file and suddenly I got the blue screen of death!! When I try to boot into Safe Mode I get the black screen with all the lines indicating that it is loading the .sys files but then it does nothing?

How long am I meant to wait for it to load? And how the heck am I going to get back into the computer to delete the stupid file that crashed the computer??

Oh and I tried to "start windows with last known good configuration" and I get the blue screen with that too.

OMG please someone help me!!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  2. Noone

Noone Private E-2

What is the error on the blue screen? If it's rebooting too fast, you can turn off Automatic Restart in advanced options in the boot menu.

3. Tami19

Tami19 Private E-2

This is the error message:

STOP: 0x0000000A (0x00000000, 0x0000001C, 0x0000001, 0x804FB03C)

4. Tami19

Tami19 Private E-2

Update:

Ok after some help from a computer guru there is still no resolve to this issue and now both of us are stumped. I have run recovery console with the chkdsk commands and uninstalled the latest updates but still i am getting the blue screen of death when windows starts normally and still cannot get into safe mode.

Please can't someone help me??!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds