nv4_disp?

Discussion in 'Software' started by buzzy, Jul 20, 2005.

1. buzzy

buzzy Private E-2

:confused: today my monitor screen started flickering wildly then just blacked out so i turned it off and back on and got a blue screen with this message "windows has encountered a problem and will shut down to protect your computer. the problem seems to be caused by file nv4_disp. the device driver got stuck in an infinate loop this usually indicates a problem with the device itself or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly" it also said technical info with a lot of 0's and letters which i wrote down and can give u if needed.

heres the general info on my computer if you need to know more info please just tell me where to find it. ty in advance for any help you can give.

microsoft windows xp home edition version 2002
    dell dimension dim4600 intel pentium 4 cpu 2.80ghz 2.79ghz 512mb of ram

2. Jerkyking

Jerkyking Sergeant Major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds