Hello from the Oldbrit

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by oldbrit, Jun 27, 2008.

1. oldbrit

oldbrit Private E-2

I have been directedd to this site on numerous occasions when trying to sort out the odd niggle with this contraption, and now that retirement has arrived, I guess its time to become a little more involved (that is, if anyone is having any problems with idling away the hours) lol. So, hello folks and here's looking forward to picking a brain or two !

2. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Hello Oldbrit and welcome to MajorGeeks,

Wish I could join you in the idling today. I found the following area very interesting and helpful when I first wandered in here, easy reading and very informative.

Guides and Frequently Asked Questions
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Have a Great Day,

Cat

3. scorcer

scorcer ajMro keGe

Sure, come on and join the conversations in the lounge when you have time, :wave

4. VioletMist

VioletMist Private E-2

Welcome! I'm new around here myself, but it's been a great place so far!

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds