Anyone ever hear of these...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by unclematty, Apr 30, 2004.

1. unclematty

unclematty Private First Class

2. Coco

Coco Sergeant Major

I've seen those types of computers before. They typically work just fine. The real downside to them is usually everything is onboard which means in order to upgrade you need to buy an entirely new computer. But besides from not being upgradable they are OK.

3. Bitzy

Bitzy Private E-2

4. unclematty

unclematty Private First Class

what was that link you sent? i read everything but dont understand.

5. Fw190

Fw190 Lt. Anti-Social

they're definitely older models with specs like that. 533 system bus is probably an 845g based mainboard. Don't expect to play the latest games with the integrated video. If your primary use would be internet/email/office tasks then this machine would handle that well.

6. Fw190

Fw190 Lt. Anti-Social

7. Bitzy

Bitzy Private E-2

It was board conversations by the same guy selling those units on ebay.
    It was mostly off topic but an interesting read.
    AND.. very little seems to turn up on SpeedBlox units.
    If those units made it to the ebay chopping block, I'd be willing to say they aren't worth the $
    But as Coco and Fw190 said.. depends what you want to use it for and how long you intend to keep it before technolgoy forces you to invest in another unit.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds