Yahoo e-mail and yahoo messenger issues?

Discussion in 'Software' started by yanotkaj, Nov 20, 2006.

1. yanotkaj

yanotkaj Private E-2

I have been having problems signing into my yahoo e-mail and on to yahoo messenger. Everything was working fine this past Friday. When I turned my computer on,I was not able to log in. I kept getting an invalid id or password error message. I have not changed my password. I even went and opened a new yahoo e-mail account.I am able to sign into that,but yahoo messenger I cant. Even with the new account. Has anyone else been having problems? How can I find out what is wrong?

2. miss_coors_light

miss_coors_light Private E-2

Hi there, have you found a way back into your email? It's doing almost the same thing to me. My messenger has my password saved, so I'm able to check my email through there, but no other way. It won't accept what I type as my password.

3. sosaman

sosaman Sergeant Major

you should check the dates on the posts. this one is about 15 mos. old. - sos

4. yanotkaj

yanotkaj Private E-2

Nope, no luck with yahoo messenger or my e-mail. Had to open a new account.

5. miss_coors_light

miss_coors_light Private E-2

I've contacted support. I think I'm stuck right now, though.
    This account was created by me 10 years ago and they're asking for my secret answer...They don't prompt me with a question at all, they just want to know my answer. /sigh this stinks.

Since I do have access, through my yahoo messenger, I'm forwarding my messages to another email address, preparing for the worst...if something happens to my messenger, I lose all access to my yahoo.

Thank you for checking back on this thread, I know it's an old one, but I was hoping it'd offer some sort of help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds