intel usb driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by infoseeker, Mar 24, 2015.

1. infoseeker

infoseeker Master Sergeant

its a long time that im using pc and laptop that sometimes i need to repair some basice problem
    this is the first time i meet this problem
    [​IMG]
    everytime the pc rebooted/restart, from fresh start or from log-on it always get to that :cry
    all usb port are not functional :confused
    i need to uninstall them one by one, then after all uninstalled, then right click scan for hardware changes and all is fine

hope for anyone can assist me
    google cant find my problem or maybe im searching wrong string

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

I have a feeling that the chipset driver needs updating. Download, install and run IOBit's Driver Booster. During installation, make sure to opt out of any "bundleware" that may be included with Driver Booster.

3. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

4. infoseeker

driver booster --- nice application :)
    i updated to the newest one, restart but still the problem persist :(

Intel Driver Update Utility. - thanks for that, i iwll try it when i get home

ill update tomorrow

5. infoseeker

i tried some 3 kinds of 3rd party driver installer/updater - all work fine
    but after rebooting the pc all is back to zero :(

i have to reinstall my OS - and all back to normal

now i got same problem with the pc im using in the office
    im thinking the culprit is one of my flashdrive :(
    just no idea which one coz im using them with my pc (newly reinstalled OS) all is fine

i have no choice but to reinstall the OS here in pc-office :(

thanks for all the help

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

If you have the same devices listing as yellow ! marks then its your chipset, what is your Motherboard make and model or PC make and model?

This may help us and you:

7. infoseeker

thats the thing i cant understand until now, i tried to update to the updated version of my chipset but still the problem persist

the more getting me crazy is that two pc with different hardware got same problem :(

for giving a chance for the problem, i will try your way sir :) and hoping i can "cure" this pc here in the office rather than reinstalling windows (much bakcup needed if reinstalling windows)

file attached
    please kindly let me know if you need further information

(serial key windows - changed some of them for safety)

Attached Files:

• 1.txt
      File size:
      193.4 KB
      Views:
  8. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Try installing this Chipset HERE will need to be unzipped first before installing, then once installed reboot and check.

9. infoseeker

thanks for the help
    i followed but no luck

i think i can live every morning i need to uninstall the usb driver then scan for hardware changes

just last quick question, any software to clean a specific driver?
    thinking i will try something like that then reinstall using the link you provided

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds