Mouse freezes

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Rover 45, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Rover 45

Rover 45 Private E-2

Hi Every One,
    Please can some one help me, after my computer has booted and is ready to use the mouse will freez, the only way I can free it up is to reboot. I have tride PS2, USB, and radio mice but all freez up after boot up. Please can you help.

With kind regards

Rover 45

Happy new year to every one

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Some poster on another forum has a similar problem but it is his keyboard. Both USB and PS/2 work in DOS but as soon as windows loads, he has no keyboard. So far we haven't been able to come up with a solution.

If you can boot into safe mode and the mouse works, select a restore point and go back to a time when the mouse worked.
    By any chance are you getting an error code of 41? If so, your's might be the result of spyware and I have another possible fix for that.

3. Rover 45

Rover 45 Private E-2

Thank you so much for you reply, I still have had no luck but I will keep you in formed If I correct the problem

Many Thanks

Rover 45

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds