G'Day one and all

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by redadare, Aug 17, 2008.

1. redadare

redadare Private E-2

G'Day
    mmm What can I tell you nick is Redadare I'm 46yrs young been stuffing about with pc's for 20+ years mostly hardware side but also rebuild systems.
    I've spent the last hr reading some threads on Smitfraud-c. that you have here
    and I really like what i see you guys are very helpful and open with your time and info. Its something that is really great to see.
    And yes I too have this problem but I will not bug you about it I'll just format and rebuild.No big deal.
    Just wanted to say Hi and great work :)

2. jb-ab

jb-ab Private E-2

Why not ask as there is so much knowledge here and you may be able to get a simple answer that will solve your problem! I for one have been pulling my hair out in the past only to find i have over looked the most simple answer!
    Take care
    j

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

Before you start a rebuild, why not let our malware team have a look.

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

Then start a NEW thread in the Malware Forum

And attach the logs of the scans in your post.

4. redadare

redadare Private E-2

its Kewl thx for the offer but all done now. I will keep up with your threads heaps of great info there

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds