Printing song titles?

Discussion in 'Software' started by roddinron, Dec 13, 2004.

1. roddinron

roddinron Corporal

This seems like it should be easy but. I have a bunch of mp3 files on cdrs, and wanted to try to print the titles so I can have a list on paper instead of having to read the discs when I'm looking for a song. But I can't figure out how to print it out. If I try to copy to notepad or something, it starts moving the whole file. How do I print these, I know it sounds simple, but it's got me stumped. Any thoughts?

2. jcm996

jcm996 Private E-2

3. roddinron

roddinron Corporal

jcm996 you are da man. I found just what I wanted, and it worked great! Thanks man. I ain't the brightest bulb on the tree, but I'm usually able to muttle through with the help of this site. You geeks are alright! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds