Anyone own a new Dodge quad cab with 5.7 HEMI?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BluesMan, Dec 5, 2004.

1. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

Been looking at trucks, they have Dodge Big Horn edition with 20" wheels, 5.7 Hemi, pwr everything quad cabs for 21.985

Just wondering if anyone has one and how they like it. If they have had any issues with it, etc.

Thanks

2. Thead

Thead Leave It To BeaVAR!

I've got 7 of them. They're kinda neat, but I prefer my ferraris...

For real though, I'd reccomend http://carpoint.msn.com for all your car needs ... harder to tell with newer cars though as they really havent had much time to eff up.

Good luck :D

3. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

I have a friend who works for the County of Humboldt. They ditched the F150 for Hemi's. He likes his, but noticed he likes the county paying the fuel bills also.! They drink gas fast...

What happenned to the Chevy Quest?

4. BluesMan

The chevy quest isn't over, but my budget keeps shrinking. I did find a 2002 gmc 1500 xcab z71 at carmax for 22k with 23k miles...but Im not sure I can afford it at the minute.

5. madscott

madscott Private E-2

my wife and I went shopping for trucks last year, she wanted a chevy avalanche, I didn't care much for them they looked to plasticky(my own word) to me. we test drove a 4 door 2500, then an avalanche. I was impressed. lots of power, loads of room in the back seat( I have 3 kids) and was quiet and tight feeling to my surprise. drove it out that day. had it 16 mos and 51k miles, so far so good.

I have a dodge 5.7 hemi work truck, really nice truck, but drinks alot of gas. been in shop at 33k miles for fuel injector pump. thank god for my company gas card. me with a family, I would take the avalanche, don't know your situation BM. also, chevy's are more expensive.

6. BluesMan

Im telling you its a freakin' conspiracy. I decide to downgrade and get a Nissan Frontier v6 Crew cab 4wd. Its the same damn price used as a full sized used truck WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

7. WobblesRArt

WobblesRArt MajorGeek

one wild thing about when somebody else is footing the gas bill, with a company gas card.........I have always tended to use a heavy foot, on the gas pedal, and I think most folks do..........wobbles

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds