First time poster, All time reader

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by B. Curry, Jan 1, 2008.

1. B. Curry

B. Curry Private E-2

Hi all,

I'm having problems deleting files from my OS Win Me.
    Whenever I delete a flie(s) the go to the recycle bend and appear deleted,even the gigabytes on local disk show them as removed, but when I restart the computer the files are back (return of the living dead). I have been unable to save anything also. Ex: If I download a virus program, it will ask me two restart the computer. When I restart the computer, the download(s) are not there. It's as if I never download the program. There are times when I try to Download Virus and Spyware program, It will re-boot before the download is complete and again nothing there.

I'm unable to format the HD because of this, Is there any hope.:cry

HD: wd 20 gb.

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    post your question HERE in the software forum. you should get the help you need in there. good luck:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds