add and remove program list wont come up !!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by jwb38sbcglobal, Jul 5, 2006.

1. jwb38sbcglobal

jwb38sbcglobal Private First Class

hi ,i went to add and remvoe to remove a program and the add and remove window will not bring up the list of programs on my pc......i dont get it ,ive ran the ad-aware,spy-bot,mcafee virus and ive found nothing wrong so i really dont understand whats going on and im clueless as to what to try, to get it working. without having to do a complete system restore ,ive also tryed to go to the accessories and run the system restore to a earlyer date and it wont let me do that either...it seems to be stuck on what ever day i go in on, i looked under the system restore and it isnt turned off so i dont get this either ....any help would be great...

2. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Does Add/Remove open? Scroll down and see if the programs are there.

Steve

3. jwb38sbcglobal

jwb38sbcglobal Private First Class

yea and it just sits there with it saying that a list is being pouloated but it never loads the page with all the porgrams installed...

4. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Give it a little while, see if it comes up the first time.

Steve

5. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds