malwarebytes anti-malware

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jono_L, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Jono_L

Jono_L Private E-2

I went to the part of this site linked to in the XP Cleaning Procedure (Malware Removal) thread, but the page either takes a long time to load, or I'm not able to load it.

the malware/virus I have has also knocked out google and access to Yahoo, so that's a no-go, unless there'a nother effective search engie (i haven't tried dogpile yet).

can someone offer any advice?

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

3. Jono_L

Jono_L Private E-2

no, the problem is that I can't download it while it's on this site for some reason or another. I already have Super Anti-Spyware, but the page says I should get malwarebytes anti-malware as well...

any time i go to a page that should have malwarebytes, it won't load.

4. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

5. Jono_L

Jono_L Private E-2

All right, thanks. The direct download works.

what would happen is that IE (yes, i know I should be using firefox, but that has been infected too, I don't have a favorites system setup there yet, and I'm more familiar with IE) would load a new page with the URL, but nothing would load on the page.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds