Fable TLC startup crash

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wallinator, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Wallinator

Wallinator Private E-2

ok, this has really been annoying for me and i doubt its even possible to fix so ill ask u guys any help would be great, ok i got fable TLC and installed it and everything was fine until i opened it and it crashed right off the bat.

so i got into the microsoft support site and tried everything it suggested, I eventually found out it was my it was my sound card. if i disabled it the game would work 100% fine no probs at all except no sound of course. so then i turned on my sound card while i was in the game and wouldnt you no it the sound for the intro was working so i got really happy in thinking i figured it all out but then when i got into the acual game there was no sound again.

so then i tried updating my soundcard drivers even tho i already did but i tried again it didnt work, so then i uninstalled everything to do with my sound card and reinstalled everything again and didnt update it online and that didnt work ether. so its not the update that did anything.

anyway i got a sound blaster X-Fi Xtreme music soundcard, windows XP, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX, and intel duel core

if anyone knows how to make it so i can get the sound working plzzzz post i really wanna play this game its one of my favs. thx

2. spawndemon0

spawndemon0 Corporal

what are the specs on the soundcard?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds