What are threads?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by rspaulds56, Mar 27, 2008.

1. rspaulds56

rspaulds56 Private E-2

I am new to this site, and know absolutely nothing about how to participate. A salesman @ the electronics dept. recommended that I download ripit4me. I have been unable to find it, and have read some of the comments form other subscribers advising DVD43, and DVDfab. Thank you for the site. If there is some tutorial as to how to participate, please advise. Thanks again!! Ray

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Here is the download you are looking for http://www.majorgeeks.com/download5408.html

A thread is this...what you just started......the linear conversation we are having. Posts are each individual persons contribution which make up the full thread.

Just jump in - people will guide you as you have questions, and if you post in the wrong forum we can always move them to the correct one for you :)

3. rspaulds56

rspaulds56 Private E-2

Dear Lev. Thank you for the quick reply. I like your ?logo? "Jesus Inside" When I clicked on your listing, I wound up back at ripit4me site which does not download. I guess I need to look for what else is available and current. I sure appreciate the reply.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  4. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

These are the download links in the thumb nail.
    And welcome to MG. :wave

Attached Files:

5. rspaulds56

rspaulds56 Private E-2

Thank you for the note. Have a GREAT DAY!! Ray

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. rspaulds56

rspaulds56 Private E-2

Greetings and gratitude to you, wildwolf220!! Have a TERRIFIC DAY!! Ray

8. rspaulds56

rspaulds56 Private E-2

Hey! This is too cool! It is beginning to feel like an extended family. Muchos gracius! Ray

9. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

You will find this site much friendlier than most. It's in the rules. :D Seriously, everyone has to start somewhere, we aren't born knowing all about computers. Major Geeks offers a place where you can ask questions and not be flamed or intimidated by someone trying to build their own ego at the expense of yours.

Welcome Aboard!

10. rspaulds56

rspaulds56 Private E-2

Dear Kestrel and Bill Marsden, Thanks for the warm welcomes! I attempted to send you a private message, Bill, but the page tells me I have Private messages turned off. Any advice as to how to enable them? I find them listed in the control panel, but seem unable to modify them. :wave Thanks!! Ray That "wave" was my attempt to spruce up my post with one of the smiley faces to the right of the text space. hey, when I previewed. the word appeared. But when the post showed up, Whaddayaknow? there is the smiley face!!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds