white trash. . . .

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jarcher, Oct 5, 2004.

1. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

I just got a call from cbs doing a poll for something related to the election

and the questions where a little onesided or just not right

one question was
    "this may be a sensitive question to some, but we have to ask. are you Hispanic, latino, African American, White or Asian?

I understand the whole PC thing, but apparently they couldnt ask
    if I was cacasion (sp) and apparently there are only 4 race's/cultures to choose from. thats just silly

another was did you make less than 40000, between 40 and 60000 or more than 60000
    sure, I am a filthy rich non- replublican( oh no the worlds gonna end. . .)

did you graduate hs, inbetween hs and collage, get a four year degree, between a for year degree and graduate, or graduate
    yes I have an education, so what. if I didn't are ya not going to count my vote? or am I to low in the social structure to give a crap about?

do you go to church sometimes, alot, all the time?
    where's the never?

all they had to ask was. .

"Are you white trash and don't plan on voting?"
    I would have said yes and it would have been over

I love they way people think

2. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

I find the term "white trash" offensive! I prefer the politicaly correct term "pink garbage". :D

3. animatorStrike

animatorStrike <a href="http://www.acrodata.com/fun/waaa.jpg">Rid

lol...technically I'm not pink, but that's why it's politically correct. I wouldn't be offended by "pink"! lol :D

4. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

"Pinko" used to be an insult back during the Cold War, but that's mostly forgotten now. As far as a PC euphemism for white trash, how about "pigmentally challenged underpriveledged". ;)

Last time I was called for a political poll, the questions were so highly slanted in favor of the Democrats that I almost hung up on them. I stuck with it primarily to see if ANY of their poll questions were stated fairly. They weren't.

5. jarcher

all I need is a tattoo. . . lol
    my wifes got five. . .almost got one
    but. . .no

6. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

It's time to upgrade to a redneck-friendly OS.

Attached Files:

7. jarcher

ha. . thats funny

yep, sher is,

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds