Hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by BeeAGeek, Dec 17, 2009.

1. BeeAGeek

BeeAGeek Private E-2

Hello All!
    Let's see... I so suck @ intros...
    I have been reading this site for 2 years now... would have thought that I would now something by now lol...
    I did learn how to download files, WHERE to download them is another thing lol...
    I LOVE this site tho! and the people, I admire you all for giving and sharing so much!!!

I am married, 3 adult kiddos, 8 grands, 2 chihuahuas & 1 HUGE spoiled ill tempered iguana. I live in the middle of major cornfields in the midwest, no humans, lots of critters. My computers, altho OLD and really needing help to keep up with todays internet LOL, (which is why I am addicted to this site) are my main entertainment. I love playing & learning art programs, doing simple animations, a few social sites (altho I RARELY post anywhere lol) and want to learn more about 3-D meshing etc for games. I am OCD about "cleaning" my putah and over "what can I safely delete" (when I get the nerve again to post, I will ask for help there too lol).

I know I suck at basic geek-a-nese & I get paranoid & freakout about "big brother" making my computer program content choices FOR me lol...
    bet you wish you did not get me started on this mini-rant/intro by now lol...

In realtime I work with disabled kids, allergy free makeups, lotions & spa products and alternative healing arts.

whew! bet I dont post anywhere for a week now lol...
    thanks for sharing this great site!

2. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Re: Dont be shy

Huh ! :confused Did i go to :zzz or something ? Never seen this thread before !!!!!!
    Anyway Hiyall !

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Re: Dont be shy

The thread is over 3 years in hibernation but it's nice to see it back.

Welcome BeeAGeek i hope you enjoy your time with us.

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, BeeAGeek:wave Great to have you, and if you have any questions, just post them in the thread you think best, like Software, or Hardware, and you will get answers.... When you post a question about your computer, be sure to post it's specs, like, "Dell, etc." and OS: "Windows 98, or XP, or Vista, etc." Helps the person answering you a lot;)

Sounds like you do live a busy life too.:) Nothing wrong with that! Enjoy the forum, and learn while you are here! ;)

5. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

petty good intro if you ask me is better than my first.welcome stay a spell.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds