But I WANT to be a Geek

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by MrFester, Jan 18, 2011.

1. MrFester

MrFester Private E-2

I am an aspiring geek. No doubt there. I just don't know enough to fully geekify myself. Additionally I live in a small town where there is no one to teach. So I shall read this site until my eyes bleed.

My first matter of business is that I want to build a computer. I am sure there is already a forum on this site to post builds, so I will go find that before I post in randomly and incorrectly. I look forward to leeching your intelligence, geeks.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

Yeah if you wish to build a new PC then the hardware forum area is the best to post the specs you wish to use and gain some members opinions on what you have chosen.

3. MrFester

MrFester Private E-2

Already done, but thanks.

4. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Welcome MrFester to :major I WANT to be a Geek too but i'm a long way off compared to some on these forums :) !

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds