Radio people

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by goldfish, Jul 5, 2005.

1. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Strange sense of de-ja-vous, I think I asked for help about radio stuff a while ago but I think it was a different problem.

Anyway, I'm making up two simple circuits for my Physics presentation. An AM transmitter and an AM receiver. The receiver is easy, I can do that, but does anyone have a good link to some easily modifyable (i.e. I can calculate the capacitance to transmit at 23MHz or 47MHz) circuit diagrams so I can make my transmitter?

I know I'd probably find a circuit that does just this in a toy walkie talkie, but I'd rather make the circuit myself to demonstrate how they actually work (with reference to circuit resonance and the like).

2. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

Have you looked at the Radio DXing sites shown in Google. The same technology to amplify a signal apply to broadcasting that signal.

Hope this helps. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds