I hope for help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by helenhews, Feb 24, 2012.

1. helenhews

helenhews Private E-2

Hi all! My name is Helen. I often have problems with my computer. So I hope I will find here the solutions for, at least, some of them.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome. :)

You've come to the right place. Just post your question in the forum you think best fits (ie. Software, Hardware, etc.) and hopefully you'll get the help you need.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Helen and Welcome as Laura mentions pick the best category of forum for your post but also do supply us with some crucial information as it will help diagnose the issue quicker as in...

What Windows version and Service Pack are you using.

What issue you are having and how long has it happened for, so when did it start and did it follow an update or install of any hardware or software and if so what.

What is your PC make and model if its a OEM as in HP, DELL, ACER etc as this can help with drivers etc

but as much info as you can give is really great, so a step by step timeline of the issue is good as well as the info above. We have some great members who can help you so I hope you get a fix for your PC issue here and have some fun in doing so too as PCs should be fun to use (I know they can be a PITA at times).

4. helenhews

helenhews Private E-2

Thank you! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds