gamma download for offline computer

Discussion in 'Software' started by paisleydaisy, Jan 9, 2005.

1. paisleydaisy

paisleydaisy Private E-2

my other computer (which is NOT connected to the internet) needs some help with gamma corrections. I see there is a download on this site but how do I get it to my other computer? I tried to download to a disk, but this did not work. I am working from Windows xp but need the download for Win 98. Any suggestions?

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Welcome to MG. How big is the file that you want to download? Have you downloaded it to your hard drive? What happened when you tried to download it to a disk? Do you have a CD burner or DVD burner fitted to your PC? Bazza

===

3. paisleydaisy

paisleydaisy Private E-2

The file is 148kb. I have an internal burner on my pc. I didn't try to download it onto my hard drive because I don't need it for this computer. I got an error message that read : "D:\ is not accessible Incorrect function"

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Download it to your hard drive first ( you can delete it later). If both PC's have floppy drives, copy the file to a floppy diskette and transfer it that way. If not 2 floppy drives, download to your hard drive (delete it later), burn to cd and transfer it that way. It is usually easier and cleaner to download to a hard drfive first, then transfer the file by floppy or CD. Bazza

===

5. paisleydaisy

paisleydaisy Private E-2

This worked! Thanks so much for your help!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds