Allo!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Lady_Hellsing, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Lady_Hellsing

Lady_Hellsing Private E-2

Hi! *curtsies*

I'm Lady_Hellsing I live in the Tennesee area. I am 23 and I love to be on the computer. I am pretty good with html, ok with css (mainly if I have something to reference it by), and pretty cool with photoshop. As far as the internal stuff goes *points to self* is an idiot. I know that you need certain files to make it go...and that when you don't have those files rock falls and everything dies :cry . I love to do online rpgs, and I am a big fan of all things Nine Inch Nails, and Harry Potter. I also love Japanese Anime! Anyways just thought I would post on this thread before I assailed everyone with my emo crybaby whining, on the support threads lol.

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Welcome to MajorGeeks.

E

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Augie bows. :-D Welcome aboard and post away, someone will answer.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Ahhhh ....fresh new member.....the possibilities are endless .....:-D

Welcome to MG's.......

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hello Lady H

Good taste in music.

7. ynot

ynot Private First Class

Welcome to MG's Lady Hellsing (your not the only rpg'er)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds