copy and paste

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jexes23, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Jexes23

Jexes23 Private E-2

i find pictures i like on the net and save them to look at later or use on my desktop. but some of the people out there are stingy and make it when you try to right click and save as you cant because they have blocked it or whatever even though they are magazine scans, i was wondering if there is any way around that?

2. DanTekGeek

DanTekGeek Master Sergeant

if these people dont want you right clicking, its probably because they dont want their work/copyrighted material being used without permission.

3. Jexes23

Jexes23 Private E-2

they are magazine scans

4. Jexes23

Jexes23 Private E-2

nm i figured it out

5. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

Just use the Print scan button on your keyboard, then use paint & paste.

6. Jexes23

Jexes23 Private E-2

its even easier when you scroll to the top left their will be a little blue disk button click it and choose a name lol i love outsmarting these dipwads who try to keep me from doing stuff

7. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

If you have viewed it, then it's already on your hard drive.

Just go to where your history files/temp internet files are and you will find them there.

8. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

or just respect the fact that the site doesnt want youto have it
    but if you found the little icon in the top left corner
    then all he did was disable the right click
    maybe just to prevent viewing sources:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds