PDF Reader/Converter from FoxIT

Discussion in 'Software' started by zepper, Sep 17, 2005.

1. zepper

zepper Corporal

Well, I guess MG does list PDF converters - they also list a reader/converter that can also replace the Adobe Acrobat Reader for most. I just heard about it this morning on a local radio info/talk show, The Computer Geeks Radio Hour, (WFBL 1390 AM in Manlius - 10-11am Saturdays) that is sponsored in part by MG.
    . It's only a 1MB download. Works much faster than PDF Reader - no splash screen - none of those annoying update messages all the time. Also has a Chinese/Japanese/Korean language support file that's a separate download (if you need it) which is bigger than the program itself. Visit their web site http://www.foxitsoftware.com and grab it - or DL it thru MG. MG lists it a v.1.2 but you actually get v.1.3 now.

.bh.

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Visit the link below, for lots of other stuff that Foxit do, in relation to pdf files. Like converting pdf to text, etc. Most of which are not free, but probably cheaper, and smaller, that the $$$ version of Adobe Acrobat. Bazza

===

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Glad you like it, Jim and I actually do the show with Mike, I think Jim suggested that this week :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds