cant get my laptop to boot up compaq presario v6000

Discussion in 'Software' started by dj-trippa, Oct 13, 2008.

1. dj-trippa

dj-trippa Private E-2

I have a Compaq Presario v6000, with a 80gig sata hdd. now my installation has stuffed out and have tryed to reinstall xp home edition sp2 but when setup starts up, says no hard drive detected or sumthing like that. need help with booting it. mate told me to download the sata and raid drivers and put on to a floppy and use my usb floppy and use that when after booting up the xp cd
    . i cant find the sata or raid drivers for this please help me, thanks

2. ThisChick

ThisChick Corporal

Do you have the drivers discs that come with the laptop cause they should be there if you do.

3. dj-trippa

dj-trippa Private E-2

hey, nah i dont have them, my mate had her recovery cd's but she has lost sum of them and cannot continue the opperation. thanks anyway. i just need help to boot the sata and raid driver off the floppy disk. thanks

4. ThisChick

ThisChick Corporal

Ok, cool so did you get it to work, I am not quiet sure what you meant on the end.

5. dj-trippa

dj-trippa Private E-2

nah i need that driver to get it to make it boot xp on the hdd, dont know where they are. you guys are really good help on here and would recomend anyone if they need help to go on here. thanks

6. dj-trippa

dj-trippa Private E-2

I have the model number and series for this now---

series: V6000

model: V6126tu

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds