super anti spyware

Discussion in 'Software' started by BILLMCC66, Dec 27, 2008.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

A friend of mine has had Super anti spyware pro as a Christmas gift twice and has asked if i want one of them.
    I know that in the malware section it is used during the clean up operations,but my question is will i gain anything by installing the pro version or is it better to just keep it until i need it.

Any thoughts on Super Antispyware pro would be welcome.
    thanks
    Bill

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Bill

SuperAntiSpyware is a great app for cleaning many malwaresm here is differences from Free vs Pro

Could install it and use it but noting that its resident scanning in pro so you would have to remove any other scanners you have for malware scanning that are resident scanning, but yes could wait until you actually need it before using as your pretty much malware free and safe surf as much as we all can so not at massive risk of infections.

But I see no reason you couldnt use this application as part of your security apps, as mentioned would just need to review the other apps you have installed so no conflicts with like for like apps.

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Thanks David it looks to be a good application.
    I think i will install it just to play for a while and see what it does ( i can't remember ever using the free version)
    [​IMG]

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Bill

I have used the Free version many times in helping in part to remove malware infected machines, its a nice applicaton and one of the team actually the founder Nick is a member here and pops in from time to time.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds