Borland c++complier

Discussion in 'Software' started by iamien, Oct 28, 2002.

1. iamien

iamien Cptn "Eh!"

Well just bothered to try it,
    Last time i was going to it was 3am and iwas to tierd to figure out how to set it up correctly. Now i got it working and its very nice :)
    I wonder if it compiles c also, i must go look
    Anyway to those of you who havnt tried it, it seems to be a fast complier, just got to be able to use the comand line ever so slightly :)
    Once i learn more of C/C++ i think i'll buy this :)

2. iamien

iamien Cptn "Eh!"

book i'm learning my c from is c/c++/c# all in one big arsed book :D i'll check out c# oncei get threw other two lol :D then proably delphi

3. Vlad902

Vlad902 Guest

used OS & browser there is!

Nope, NN is pretty good competiton... Coz there's no IE for *nix :)

4. iamien

iamien Cptn "Eh!"

Well not sure how long i'll spend on this. i know that next year i'm starting CEGEP courses for computer sciences, first semester has intro to programming c++ : but i intend to be well into this book by then, maybe not good at it but to know what i'm doing to soem degree :)

5. DinoRoberts

DinoRoberts Private E-2

lamien, What book is that exactly?,

ISBN# by chance, I'd like to look at that,

Thanks.

Dino

6. iamien

iamien Cptn "Eh!"

Jamsas' C/C++/C# Programmers bible.
    So far it has better very good as a way to learn basics on the language and it gives examples of code when teaching you something. Picked it up for 89$ cnd figured it was an investment in my future :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds