ATI Mobility Radeon 7000 IGP Drivers

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zulu61, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Zulu61

Zulu61 Private E-2

Hi, I am trying to install the best drivers for my friends old Toshiba Satellite A65 - S1062 Notebook, running Win XP 32bit OS. The problem with using the Toshiba website drivers we installed (and referenced here) are that they are about 4 years old.

She wants to play Lotro but with this driver version (6.14.10.6430) it doesn't recognize the card as being sufficient to run the game.

According to her old Belarc printout she had a slightly newer version installed before her hard disk crash and it was able to run the game on the lowest settings Ver 6.14.10.6497 but I can't seem to locate that one anywhere. I was hoping with all the new drivers out there to be able to update it with something better though I don't know which driver version would be the best suited. I am even willing to try a modded one with custom inf files if necessary.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

:wave Welcome to Major Geeks! :major
    Try going to Windows Update and install the critical updates first and reboot when those are done. Then go to Windows Update again; look over on the left and you should see "Hardware Updates (optional)". Click that and see if a newer driver is listed. In the meantime, I'll see if I can find a newer version for you. Please post if you find a newer driver at Windows Update :-D

UPDATE- click this link and a new page will open; scroll down to the bottom left and download and install the driver.... let me know how it goes!
    Good luck!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds