hi ..I'm here to learn all I can

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by rocketgirl, Oct 21, 2009.

1. rocketgirl

rocketgirl Private E-2

been having problems with more than one program running in background and slowing computer down...how can I fix this?:wave

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Welcome

Best to post your full question in the Software forum area and give us as much detail as possible about your issue, including what Windows version used, what this program is thats slowing your PC down and maybe a list of what your startups are and CCleaner and its Tools > Startups menu can help with this.

3. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG rocketgirl:wave You have come to the right place, just follow what Halo posted, and you should be right as rain soon ;)

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

And another warm Welcome to Major Geeks.

5. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day rocketgirl and a warm welcome from down under.if its knowledge you seek you have come to the right place.

6. mladyraven

mladyraven Corporal

Welcome!

7. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi there rocketgirl and welcome to MG :wave

8. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Welcome Rocketgirl! One things for sure, you came to the right place. There are some very knowledgeable people here and if you follow Halo's advice, I'm sure they can get you back up to speed! Sine I couldn't find a rocket, I'm afraid this will have too do!! [​IMG]

9. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Greetings :wave

10. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds