mgtools.exe

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by neckcracker, Sep 25, 2008.

1. neckcracker

neckcracker Private E-2

hi there im a newbie on here and ive read some of the stuff on here about removing malware and one was to download mgtools how do do you do this as its not letting me download cheers:confused

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to MGs :)

If you suspect you have a malware problem (viruses, trojans, spyware, etc.) you will need to perform all steps in the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide and post the requested logs (How to attach logs) in a New thread in the Malware Removal Forum.

It is important that you follow all steps starting from the beginning of the Read and Run Me First Thread. It also gives instructions on how to download mgtools within those instructions.

If you have any other questions regarding the instructions, please start a New thread in the Malware Forum and one the experts will be able to answer you.

Good luck! :)

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

4. neckcracker

neckcracker Private E-2

hi all i have tried doing what you have advised me but every time i go to download mg tools it keeps putting me onto a login page how do i get round this please help cheers:(:confused

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

Please start a NEW thread in the Malware Forum.

One of the malware experts will answer any questions you have.

Good luck.

6. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Are you clicking "remember me" when you log in to the site?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds